- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 c onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 c fresh breadcrumbs (or crushed saltine crackers)
- 2 tbsp beef stock
- Preheat your grill to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal balls and mold into patties.
- Cook on the grill until until the patties are cooked to 155 degrees.
If you need an instant read thermometer to check the internal temperature I use this one and recommend it.